MANTZOURAS COMPANY HISTORY
TAKIS G. MANTZOURAS LTD was established in Famagusta, Cyprus, in 1951 as a cosmetics and perfumery retailer, pioneering in this market field. After a few successful years in the retail field the company had expanded its activities, in the wholesale trade of cosmetics, perfumes, toiletries, and other related products, undertaking the Sole Distributorship rights for the Cyprus market, on behalf of a number of European manufacturers. Its sales network, has expanded to cover the whole island, and through regular visits, to chemist-perfumery shops, as well as department stores has managed to establish itself as a distributor of high quality, up-market cosmetics and perfumes.
In 1974, following the Turkish invasion in Cyprus and the final occupation of its home town, the company has moved its operations to Limassol. It has expanded its activities and re-organized its sales and marketing department to comply with the changing market place of the ninety's.
Being a family owned private company TGM is now managed by the second generation of the family looking ambitiously to further expanding its operation in the coming years through new partnerships and marketing techniques.
With its long expertise on the Cyprus cosmetic markets TGM has an aggressive marketing and sales policy which has proved very effective in both the mass and selective market.
Through its loyal and well trained sales force TGM has managed to acquire a significant position with the products it distributes in selected outlets, not only in terms of sales but also in terms of display and merchandising.
TGM supplies its products to around 400 retail outlets all over Cyprus (for mass market products) consisting of chemist/perfumery shops, drugstores, perfumeries, department stores and hypermarkets.